Messaging Analyst (Job Number:437304)
SAIC is seeking a Messaging Analyst to support a federal government agency.
- Monitor messaging system to process department, inter-agency and foreign communications.
- Ensure messages are routed correctly and in a timely fashion.
- Analyze, report and escalate errors as necessary.
- Coordinate and interact with messaging communication officers and other support elements as necessary.
- Log and maintain work activity and history.
- Participate in shift-turnover activities.
- Perform other operational activities as directed.
- AA and five (5) years of experience; or High School and eleven (11) years of experience.
- Reliability and strong sense of work commitment.
- Ability to follow Standard Operations Procedures and verbal direction.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivation, professional demeanor and accountability.
- Previous experience in classified messaging environments.
- This position is designated as ?essential personnel? and will work on one of three shifts which includes weekend rotations and occasional holidays.
- Top Secret with ability to obtain SCI OR be able to obtain prior to starting
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAICs approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 12, 2018, 11:45:48 PM
Primary Location: United States-DC-WASHINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Evening Job