Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
Provides administrative support to the Sr. Manager of CM/CDM (Configuration/Data Management), 5 front line managers and a team of 200+ employees. Various daily office functions such as event support and coordination, scheduling of travel and preparing expenses, IOI compilation, manage complex calendar for Sr. Manager, Manage the flow and filing of sensitive and proprietary information all while working in a classified area. The selected individual will also be expected to do the following:
1. Work with other administrative assistants in providing backup support to other management staff inclusive of phone coverage, meeting preparation, mail distribution and other administrative task.
2. Serve as back up closed area custodian which consist of providing closed area access, revising opener?s list as necessary, update spreadsheet and master list and save hard copy.
3. Maintain department supplies and coordinate the ordering of supplies and other resource request for department personnel.
4. Submit facility request as well as escort outside vendor for repairs
5. Conduct work area audits throughout the building
6. Coordinate and prepare new hires/interns/co-op for first day (computer request, name plate, phone, etc.?.)
7. Coordinate move request Classified/Unclassified and dispositions
8. Prepare EPRS (Enhance Program Reporting System) reports for each LOB
9. CMPR (Configuration Management Program Reviews)- prepare agenda, send out meeting notices, upload charts into SharePoint, follow-up with actions from previous month CMPR, request and then prepare awards, anniversaries, hyper-link agenda, drive the pitches at the CMPR meetings, ensure actions are taken and distributed and ready for the next meeting
10. Support the Engineering & Technology Cost Estimate Reviews and CEAC?s (Comprehensive Estimate at Completion)- Work with Cost leads and chief engineers and their administrative staff to support Cost Estimate Review. Administrative support is inclusive of maintaining updates to the database, working with other admins to find executive management availability for meetings, book conference rooms, send meeting notice to approvers, work with cost lead on preparation for meeting, distribute cost presentations, monitor responses to meeting notices and follow up for delegates, create sign in sheet and approval sheet, print out hard copies of the presentation for the day of the meeting, attend and facilitate the session, document action items real-time during the review, project and review action items with attendees at end of meeting, email the action items to approvers, request approvals after action items are completed, request updated cost review forms, monitor the actions to closure, print/file hard copy, upload all document to a shared drive and SharePoint, maintain excel status file, closing out reviews
Candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Ability to work with minimum direction and have a Secret Security Clearance or possess the capability to obtain one. Excellent interpersonal skills/ability to deal with all levels of management, government and other industry personnel in a proficient, courteous, discrete and professional manner. Well organized with significant flexibility and ability to deal in an effective manner with multiple assignments and tasks. Candidate should be able to attend meetings with Senior Leadership team and support additional task
Preferred at least 5 years of secretarial and/or administrative experience. Knowledgeable of supporting multiple leaders and staff in a fast-paced setting. Working knowledge of Lockheed Martin policies and procedures and prior experience with other office applications such as MS Access and SharePoint
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Moorestown New Jersey