Software Engineer (Job Number:437314)
- SAIC is seeking a Software Engineer ? Open Systems Architecture Standards ? Mid-Level in San Diego, CA.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited four-year college or university in applied science, computing, engineering, mathematics, management information systems, or other related engineering or computer science discipline.
- Minimum five (5) or more years of combined experience in two or more of the following areas: Familiarity with modular open systems architecture tenets and/or standards. Technical review and critique of software specifications, designs, and implementations in the development stage.
- Performance of this requirement shall require demonstrated experience in Object Oriented software analysis and design, programming experience in C or C++, and ability to read and understand XML, UML, and IDL.
- Total software development processes and software quality engineering, especially software portability, performance, application programming interfaces (API), and software reuse.
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Secret Clearance.
- Software Communications Architecture (SCA) and Application Programming Interfaces development.
- Knowledge of communication system interfaces, waveforms and DoDI 4630.09.
- Master of Science degree from an accredited college or university in applied science, computing, engineering, mathematics, management information systems, or other related engineering or computer science discipline.
- Defense Acquisition Engineering Training.
- Able to process concurrent tasks and work with other team members to accomplish larger or complex tasks.
- Ability to effectively communicate in both oral and written forms at all levels of the organization and at similar levels outside the organization.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAICs approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 12, 2018, 9:11:47 PM
Primary Location: United States-CA-SAN DIEGO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job