Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
This position serve as a project manager for Replenishment Center Operations activities. This position will be the production, quality and sustainment interface assigned to lead, research, coordinate and resolve issues related to quality, sustainment, classified and production issues at the site, enterprise and international levels. This position will also be responsible for driving process compliance as well as creating and implementing new processes to help maintain system compliance. The successful candidate will conduct daily and strategic problems solving and coordinate material movement between warehouse, production, and sustainment areas. Provide management tools to supervision and employees via daily/weekly/monthly reports utilizing SAP and Microsoft Office tools to ensure quality of processes and integrity of system and inventory integrity. Work with cross-functional teams to expedite the movement of materials to support all production and sustainment needs. Investigate and provide resolution for all non-workable conditions to avoid work interruptions. This position will be a key subject matter expert and provide key customer support for problem solving and process improvements.
-Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access
- Project management experience
- Experience with Production Control and Quality operations
- Experience with SAP
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of Production Control and Replenishment Center processes
- Replenishment Center SAP experience
- Process Improvement experience
- Positive attitude and motivation to perform
- Aeronautics industry experience
- Knowledge of SAP, QADS, SFM including transactional acumen
- Ability to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team
- Strong coordination and integration skills
- Organization skills allowing successful performance of assigned tasks while supporting multiple teams
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Fort Worth Texas