CSRA is currently looking to hire a Systems Administrator in support of our mission critical USSOCOM's SOF customer. The successful candidates must have an active TS/SCI clearance, MCSA, and Security+ certifications in order to be considered.
USSOCOM's mission is to ?Provide fully capable Special Operations Forces (SOF) to defend the United States and its interests and synchronize planning for global operations against terrorist networks.? As a member of our team, you will partner with SOF military and civilian members to directly support this mission by providing world-class Information Technology services and support that connect over 60,000 users around the world.
As the selected Systems Administrator, you will be responsible (not limited to) for the following:
· Maintains operating records such as machine performance and production reports
In order to be considered for the System Administrator opportunity with CSRA, you must meet the following qualifications:
· Required Education: HSD or equivalent
· Required Experience: 4 years of relevant experience
· Required Clearance: TS/SCI
· Required Certification: MCSA, Security+, DOD 8570 IAT Level II or higher