Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
The successful candidate will provide software engineering supporting Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD). The candidate must have 10 years of experience related to software engineering in the areas of computer program development and, modeling and simulation. The candidate will seamlessly integrate with project level engineers to ensure programmatic and project success. Ten (10) years of experience in software engineering in the areas of Computer Program Development and Modeling and Simulation.
Ten (10) years experience in software engineering in the areas of Computer Program Development and Modeling and Simulation. Experience includes:
- Experience in coding/analyzing ADA, C++ and C programming language.
- Working knowledge in Java.
- Experience in coding within a publish-subscribe architecture and middleware.
- Experience in model drive architecture tools and languages.
- Experience in real time and non-real time operating systems, such as UNIX, Linux and VxWorks
- Experience in assessing software changes for impacts relative to complexity, throughput and accuracy
- Ability to assess software complexity in quantitative terms and able to translate complexity to approximate time and cost to maintain
- Experience in defining and tracking software metrics
- Experience in developing and assessing Software Development Plans, Software Requirements
-Demonstrated Communication Skills
-Proven ability to work individually and in teams
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): King George Virginia