Converged Infrastructure (CI) System Trainer/Administrator, Fort Hood (Job Number:437172)
JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC is currently seeking a Converged Infrastructure (CI) System Trainer/Administrator with an active TS/SCI w/ CI Poly clearance to support FORSCOM Expeditionary Military Intelligence Brigade (EMIB) locations in relation to Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (PED) support, with projects including training, consolidated infrastructure (CI) installation and administration, and other actions as directed by PED support requirements. The position is located onsite at Fort Hood, TX. . FPED System Administrator
- Candidates will serve as part of a support team and will be available to respond to the issues defined by INSCOM G7 FM, the 116th MI BDE and the 504th EMIB; candidates will provide support for SAN integration, configuration and Level I/II sustainment of INSCOM supported DCGS-A CI, as well as System Administration for Windows, Linux, and Solaris administration and other applications and emerging systems.
- Selected candidates will also provide support to the underlying system architecture management applications like VMWare Virtual Center, IBM Director, and other ?platform? tools supporting configuration, monitoring, and documentation.
- Candidates will assist in TTC and TGS integration and maintenance for Operational Ground Station (OGS) workstations.
- Candidates may be required to maintain AD for SIPR/JWICS/ CXI and NSA provided service/maintenance for user accounts, and assist with Host malfunctions on applications running in the stack as necessary.
- Candidates will contribute to delivery of training materials and provide training and instruction on CI/FPED architecture and applications.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Bachelor?s degree in a related field of study.
- 4 years of related technical work experience may be substituted for a Bachelor?s Degree.
- Associates Degree PLUS 4 years related technical work experience may be substituted for a Bachelor?s Degree.
- Active TS/SCI w/CI Poly Active Windows 7ce (i.e., computing environment) (NOTE: The 7ce can actually be ANY certification that is dealing with ANY specific computing environment.
- Examples include: LINUX+, A+,UBUNTU, RED HAT, MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2008 R2, SERVER 2012, WINDOWS 7CE, MCSE, MTA, MCP, ETC.)
- Background and/or System Administrator experience with Distributed Common Ground Station- Army (DCGS-A), and other Army Battle Command Systems (ABCS)
- Experience with DoD Information Assurance requirements within either the Risk Management Framework (RMF) or DIACAP IA processes
- Experience within the US Army INSCOM Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (PED) center, and/or with the Consolidated Infrastructure (CI)
- Experience with Linux and Windows based operational systems
- Experience with cloud-based architectures as a System Administrator (SA) or network/software engineer
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAICs approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 12, 2018, 6:50:58 PM
Primary Location: United States-TX-FORT HOOD
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job