Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
Now more than ever, Lockheed Martin?s customers are focusing on cybersecurity of platforms and systems as key to mission success. Lockheed Martin's Cyber Inside program deploys cybersecurity experts across the corporation to provide agile, responsive cybersecurity support to meet those customer needs. On our team, you can bring your cybersecurity skills to bear across a wide array of programs, in various stages of the program lifecycle from proposal to maintenance, learning and leveraging a breadth of skill sets. Security engineering, security architecting, vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, incident response, authorization and accreditation, embedded cybersecurity ? the Cyber Inside team does it all! And it?s all with the same company, on the same team. If you are looking for new and exciting ways to use your skills, without the instability of switching jobs or companies, then the Cyber Inside team is for you!
The primary role will be supporting the Cyber Inside team with cyber security consulting across multiple programs. This will include security assessments including penetration testing/ APT emulation, systems security engineering, secure code reviews, and security operations and threat analysis. This position has broad responsibilities across the realm of cyber security and will require in-depth knowledge of many aspects of Defensive Cyberspace Operations.
Specific tasks include, but are not limited to the following:
- Information Gathering and system discovery
- Vulnerability analysis and exploitation
- Remediation recommendation and support
- Security assessment report generation including technical write-ups
- Security testing lab infrastructure installation, support, and administration
- Systems security engineering
- SOC design, deployment, and operations
- Proposal Development
- Understanding of cyber threat intelligence analysis and current threat landscape
- Ability to conduct a wide variety of penetration testing activities including network penetration testing, web application penetration testing, wireless/RF penetration testing and some user awareness (social engineering) testing
- Understanding of software/hardware reverse engineering and vulnerability discovery techniques
- Understanding of exploit discovery and development techniques
- Knowledge of security policy and compliance
- Experience with various network defense technologies, such as Intrusion Detection Systems and Firewalls
- Secure architecture design and development
- Experience with any of the following: Microsoft Windows, Mac, Linux, Unix, Android, iOS
- Effective teaming skills (both internally and with external agencies)
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to quickly learn new analysis techniques with guidance from other senior team members
- Working knowledge of Defensive Cyberspace Operations, including intrusion response and analaysis, APT emulation, cyber threat intelligence analysis
- Current development skills in one or more of the following: C/C++, Assembly, Python, Go, Java
- Experience in exploit development
- Experience with enterprise vulnerability scanning solutions and deployments
- Familiarity with cryptography and hashing
- Architecture security assessments across various software architectures, frameworks and platforms
- Secure Software Design and Architecture
- Experience with network defense technologies in the following areas: EDR, SOAR, Firewalls, IDS/IPS
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Hanover Maryland