Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
Manage common and leveraged airframe Components and Commodities for all programs. Will help to lead a team of subcontract professionals in all aspects of the subcontracting process. Focus will be primarily on major subcontracted items that are highly complex in nature and of a high dollar value. Responsible for managing a team of Subcontract Administrators and Subcontract Managers. Will involve close coordination with various strategic suppliers. Position will require the ability to promote a positive team environment, involvement and participation. Selected Candidate will be required to assist the Team in closing negotiations as required and will be subject to special assignments as required by upper management. Position will be responsible for coordinating employee recruitment, selection, training, performance, assessment, work assignments, salary and recognition performance, disciplinary action, and career development. Provide critical assessment of internal operation performance and assessment and workflow analysis. Provides work direction to employees regarding daily work.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
- Strong program/project management skills.
- Experience with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR ) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR).
- Experience with subcontract cost, quality, schedule and technical program performance.
- Experienced at identifying and building organizational talent.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills - Mentoring/engaging others as required - Proactive Approach
-Demonstrated learning agility.
- Ability to successfully interface and interact with all levels of the organization.
-Strong organizational skills to handle many overlapping projects simultaneously.
- Experience managing procurement and/or sourcing teams.
- Demonstrated negotiations experience in a Truth in Negotiations (TINA) environment.
- Industry prime negotiation experience and customer interface.
- Program experience desired.
- Experience with systems such as MRP, LMAP, and SAP.
- Experience leading large cross functional initiatives.
- Experience executing lean processes and initiatives.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to address complex matters/solutions with Senior Leadership and customers.
- Experience with import, export and international trade regulations.
- Willingness to Learn and Mentor others (from others)
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Fort Worth Texas