Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
This position reports directly to the Space Segment Director for the AEHF Military Satellite Communications Program. In addition to providing direct assistance to the Director, this role provides office management support to a team of approximately 100 individuals and 4 senior managers.
* Evaluates manager's schedule and establishes appointment priorities to include rescheduling or refusing appointments or invitations.
* Ensures that requests for action or information are relayed to the appropriate staff members as needed.
* Responsible for the maintenance and oversight of administrative files and business continuity files.
* Answers and screens phone calls and responds to emails.
* Maintain Director?s files including telephone lists, address lists, correspondence, calendars, etc.
* Prepares documents and presentations.
* Performs RSVPs, and coordinates appointments
* Maintains daily awareness of location/contact numbers for members of assigned Executives if offsite
* Provides support to launch events as needed
Visitor coordination and reception
* Helps coordinate visits to the facility for people planning to visit assigned Executives, to include proficiency with LM visit management systems
* Ensures visitors are escorted to and from the Executive Area / meeting location
* Assists visitor with maps, directions, hotel accommodations, local amenities, and internal resources
* Provides visitors with local instructions and resource requirements.
Executive conference room calendars and meeting coordination
* Ensures Executive Conference Rooms are equipped appropriately and properly arranged for all Director?s meetings
* Coordinates, prioritizes, and maintains rooms to ensure availability for facility leadership.
* Coordinates with meeting sponsors for meals/refreshments when required
* Completes (for approval) and submits expense reports and requests for payment for refreshments/meals
* Issues meeting notices using Microsoft Outlook
* Sets up meetings, Skype Meetings, Conference Calls and VTCs for assigned executives in the appropriate locations and ensures they are connected prior to start time.
* Coordinates and arranges travel using the LM travel system and Concur for reservations.
* Submits approved expense reports upon completion of travel and file documentation
* Prepares receipt packages for reconciliation of Corporate credit card account statements (if requested). Some travel required. Other duties as assigned.
**This position requires the ability to obtain a Secret clearance. U.S. Citizenship required. Interim Secret clearance is required in order to be considered.
Active Interim Secret. Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance.
Proficiency in Microsoft office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact effectively with senior customers.
Demonstrate ability to coordinate complex travel arrangements and reconciliation of expense reports.
Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with utmost discretion.
Working knowledge of SAP tools.
Experience with working with Air Force or other Military branches.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Sunnyvale California