full-time employee contract
ManTech is seeking a Network Deployment Engineer who will be responsible for designing, deploying, configuring, and administering complex network environments across multiple geographic locations. The Network Engineer will work in a team with standardized solutions based on Cisco wired and wireless network equipment around the country and sometimes internationally. The engineer will also be responsible for creating and updating technical and process documentation for internal use.
· Design, plan, install, and configure wired and wireless Local Area Networks under contract to DHS/USCIS.
· Provide support in the translation of business requirements into network and telecommunications (e.g. LAN, WLAN, WAN, Voice and Video) requirements, designs, and orders.
· Provide in depth engineering analysis of network communications alternatives for government agencies in support of their strategic modernization efforts, and communications enhancement design for medium and large-scale network infrastructures.
· Provide interface support to agency end users, operations personnel, infrastructure engineers, and strategic program management.
· Draft Statement of Works if needed for a deployment project as well as help scope wireless projects.