Performs installation, repair, assembly, and maintenance of plant plumbing as well as installation of compressed air, chemical, industrial waste fluids, steam systems, and accessory installations.
· Four (4) years recent experience as an industrial plumber or pipe fitter.
· Must be capable of working from oral and written instructions and blueprints using applicable specifications and codes.
· Must be experienced in installing, repairing, assembling and maintaining plant plumbing, compressed air, hot water, and steam systems.
· Must have experience with DI (D-ionized) water systems, chemical waste systems, piping requirements, and Halon and Deluge fire systems.
· Must pass qualifying test
Starting Rate: $23.48
Relocation assistance of up to $5,000 is available
Required Education: High School or Equivalent
Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret security clearance
Must be able to work 1st or 2nd shift
Relocation assistance of up to $5,000 is available117194
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.