VERIZON AUTHORIZED RETAILER - GOWIRELESS
Looking for a rewarding sales opportunity? Like to be rewarded for your efforts? How about an uncapped earning potential? GoWireless has it all.
As a Verizon Wireless Authorized Retailer, we offer a competitive compensation package that includes base pay plus unlimited commission potential, excellent advancement opportunities, Health, Dental, Vision, and Aflac benefits, Flex-Time off, 401(k), Product Discounts, Top-notch Training, and a fun, success-driven work environment for Full-time and Part-time shifts. We pride ourselves on offering superior customer service, as well as having the best locations from coast to coast.
If you have the drive; we have the tools to further your career.
If you’re looking for a competitive workplace where an unlimited earnings potential exists, look no further!
POSITION OVERVIEW The District Operations Manager is responsible for the operational functions of the assigned stores in the specified district. The District Operations Manager will spend approximately 80% of their time in the stores. The District Operations Manager will have approximately 12-15 stores as their responsibility. This position reports to the General Manager (GM). Other duties are required as assigned.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Operational Support of all stores in the specified districts.
- Responsible for monitoring and coordinating efforts to optimize compliance with Inventory policies pertaining to Aging, FIFO, reconciliation and stock balancing.
- Responsible for compilation, review and summarization of Operational reports and progress.
- Expectation of 80% of work week spent on scheduled store visits and activities. • Focus on increasing operational efficiencies and greater policy adherence.
- Execute store inspections a minimum of twice per month per store. • Responsible for coordinating training of Operational tasks and initiatives with SM’s/DM’s.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with all DM’s/SM’s and continually updating them on operational processes and/or procedures as related to sales, service and support. Ensure that SM’s are educating all Sales Associates accordingly.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding performance objectives as established by upper management to include meeting deadlines.
- Responsible for conducting post-sales analysis to determine financial impact of sales activity (i.e. product discounting).
- Responsible for conducting regular reviews of store planograms.
- Responsible for inspecting and facilitating needed repairs and updates to store fixtures, security devices and merchandising.
- Responsible for assistance in store closures, new store opens and remodels. • Assistance in inventory reconciliation, control, and delivery in conjunction with SM’s, must comply with inventory aging policies. • Responsible for contributing to weekly team meetings.
- Maintain personal key metrics above standard.
- Other duties as assigned by the General Manager.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
- 4-yr Bachelor Degree preferred or 4 years of wireless experience. One (1) year of relevant field experience may be substituted for every one (1) year of preferred academia
- 2 years experienced in supervising, managing and training of employees
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Self motivated and works independently with minimal supervision
- Positive mental attitude
- Creative thinker
- Team player
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must work a minimum 5 day work week.
- Extended periods of time standing
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
- Occasional bending, stooping, pulling
- Repetitive motion tasks while doing computer work
- Exposure to active wireless equipment, signals and transmissions
Candidates for Los Angeles, CA: We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring