DODIN Operations Planner (Job Number:437370)
SAIC is seeking a DODIN Operations Planner to work onsite with our customer at Ft. Meade.
- The successful candidate will Communicates complex programmatic cyber planning information, orally and in writing, elicits understanding and support from professional peers and non-specialists.
- Demonstrates broad, expert knowledge of the Command’s Cyber missions, authorities, and capabilities as well as equivalent information regarding the roles and responsibilities of the Command’s external program partners which includes (but not limited to) other DoD commands and agencies, other U.S. Government agencies and key partners.
- Evaluates and conducts development of Cyber Network Operations (CNO) requirements and assists in creating CNO Lines of Operations (LOO).
- The successful candidate shall make recommendations and provide guidance on organization-wide system improvements and optimization efforts in the following specialties: information systems architecture; networking; telecommunications; automation; communications protocols; risk management/electronic analysis; and network threat analysis.
- The successful candidate shall draft or edit Operational Plans (OPLANs), Operational Orders (OPORDs), and Fragmentary Orders (FRAGOs), participate in Joint Planning Groups and Operational Teams (JPG/OPT), develop and integrate Department of Defense Information Network and defensive cyberspace capabilities into plans; support action officers with planning, and remain cognizant of missions and priorities.
- The successful candidate shall assist in planning, research, and analysis of DoD cyberspace policy, analysis of cyberspace events and operations, provide specialized expertise in such areas as Cybersecurity Service Providers (CSSP), Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Analysis, and Vulnerability analysis.
- The successful candidate shall assist with the management of Command-level cyber inspections and vulnerability of cyber requirements, conduct technical analysis and provide reports on the integration of cyber requirement, capabilities, and training.
- Reports developed by DODIN planner in this section are approximately 20 pages in length (CDRL A005) and occur 20 times per year.
Daily activities include:
1. Develops and conducts on-going research to support the development of CNO planning.
2. Investigates and tracks Information Operations (IO) and CNO development in the DoD, civilian organizations, and other countries as necessary.
3. Develops, documents, and implements plans and procedures for handling CNO technology requirements and enhancing coordination with external partners.
4. Coordinates with legal representatives to ensure synchronization between policy and legal authorities.
5. Ensures policies and authorizes provide the development and exercise of CNO capabilities.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience with military cyberspace operations and the military planning process with a Bachelor’s Degree in an IT descipline, or seven (7) years of experience with a Master's Degree. Additional years of experience could be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Or a minimum of 3 years of military cyberspace operations
- Must have tactical and operational experience as a staff planner
- Experience in support of Service, COCOM or JS cyber exercise as a player or planner.
- Staff experience researching and writing white papers, compliance reports and assessment reports in support of activities for defining policy.
- Ability to develop briefing materials, administrative, and logistics support.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively, including public speaking, and briefing senior officers.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Candidate must currently possess and be able to maintain TS/SCI with Polygraph
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAICs approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 13, 2018, 2:14:49 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job