Capability Development Systems Analysis and Assistance Analyst (Job Number:437379)
SAIC is seeking a Capability Dev Systems Analysis and Assistance Analyst to work onsite with our customer at Ft. Meade.
- The successful candidate will Communicates complex programmatic cyber planning information, orally and in writing, elicits understanding and support from professional peers and non-specialists.
- Demonstrates broad, expert knowledge of the Command?s Cyber missions, authorities, and capabilities as well as equivalent information regarding the roles and responsibilities of the Command?s external program partners which includes (but not limited to) other DoD commands and agencies, other U.S. Government agencies and key partners.
- Evaluates and conducts development of Cyber Network Operations (CNO) requirements and assists in creating CNO Lines of Operations (LOO).
- The successful candidate shall identify and perform research, analysis, analysis of alternatives (AoA), evaluation, development and test of technologies from industry, academia, and other government organizations, to include Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS), Government Off-The-Shelf (GOTS), and open source technologies, for applicability to solving Cyberspace Operations deficiencies and capability gaps, improving existing Cyberspace Operations and enabling capabilities and/or generating new Cyberspace Operations capabilities.
Daily activities include:
1. Review and summarize commercial entities? cyber capabilities and their ability to meet mission needs.
2. Provide system engineering recommendations and assist with the planning and execution of development efforts for complex software and hardware systems, and systems of systems in support of full-spectrum cyberspace operations.
3. Support the development and fielding of cyberspace operations capabilities by eliciting, analyzing, developing and managing requirements; performing functional analyses, develop system functional and physical designs/architectures, test plans, and develop. system specification documents.
4. Conduct technology assessment and integration processes, provide and support various prototype capabilities, and/or evaluate its ability to meet the requirement based on pre-defined criteria established by the government and leveraging input from the contractor
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in IT systems engineering with a Bachelor?s Degree or higher in System Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science or a technical degree with equivalent experience in systems engineering or seven (7) years of experience with a Master's Degree. Additional years of experience could be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Must have 5 years the Joint Capability Integration & Development System (JCIDS) process; requirements engineering; development of systems engineering artifacts such as trade studies, function trees, interface control diagrams and specifications.
- Knowledge of DoD Architecture Framework (DODAF), Functional Flow Block Diagram (FFBD), Integration Definition (IDEF), Function Block Diagram (FCB), Unified Modeling Language (UML), Systems Modeling Language (SySML), and other systems modeling languages.
- Must possess strong attention to detail, organization, communication, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Experience in support of Service, COCOM or JS cyber exercise as a player or planner.
- Ability to develop briefing materials, administrative, and logistics support.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively, including public speaking, and briefing senior officers.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Candidate must currently possess and be able to maintain a TS/SCI with Polygraph
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAICs approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 13, 2018, 8:10:46 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job