LabVIEW Developer / Test Engineer_MLRS (Job Number:437386)
A LabVIEW Developer / Test Engineer is required for a test team evaluating hardware and software solutions for the AMRDEC SED Weapons Support Group. Activities will include the development of test equipment, stand-alone test stations, test plans, test procedures, and test report development.
- The candidate will be responsible for LabVIEW and test station development to include PXI, LXI & GPIB Instrumentation control, TCP & UDP control, Windows & Real-Time Instrumentation control and Real-time hardware in the loop simulation.
- The candidate will perform software design, development, verification and test
- f control applications using advanced LabVIEW programming, methodologies.
- The candidate will design test procedure, review test reports and process
Hardware in the Loop (HWIL/HIL) test scenarios.
- LabVIEW Developer Certification, Architect Certification Preferred
- C / C++ / C# Programming Experience Highly Desired
- Writing and managing test procedures & test reports
- ISO and/or Agile experience a plus
- Fire Control System Test Design to meet DOD Weapon System Standards
- TCP, UDP, LXI, PXI & GPIB Instrument / Device Control
- MS Windows & Real-Time based instrumentation control systems
- Test Station Design and assembly experience to include:
- Real-Time HWIL Simulation using the above tools and capabilities
- cRIO Real-Time & FPGA Instrumentation Control
- Design and manufacture of Custom Signal Conditioning and Relay Control
- Cable and Interconnect Design, including electrical noise abatement, shielding, etc.
- Rack Design & Drawings (e.g., sizing, cooling, etc.) o Electrical & Electronic Schematics Layout and Design
- Power Distribution & Electrical Safety (i.e., Emergency Shutdown) o Network Distribution/Control (i.e., Managed Switches)
Education / Experience:
- BS in Engineering / Computer Science or a related field with 9+ years of related experience. Equivalent experience plus 12 years experience accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance
- Existing Clearance Preferred
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 13, 2018, 8:09:25 PM
Primary Location: United States-AL-TANNER
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job