Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
This position will support the F35 Factory Transition Execution Team. As a member of the transition execution team responsibilities include developing and implementing projects to provide additional production capability. Tasks may vary from developing production workstation improvements to organizing tooling and facility project schedules. Some tasks will require developing and reviewing specifications for material handling devices or shipping containers, as well as, design reviews. In addition, projects will require using Excel spreadsheets and databases to integrate changing tools and aircraft delivery schedules plus manage supplier schedules. Good communication skills and a team-oriented attitude are required. This position will be working with the different teams to investigate production needs and translate these into requirements and be exposed to a variety of opportunities.
- Knowledge/understanding of engineering blueprints and tool designs.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite tools.
- Bachelor's degree in Manufacturing Engineering or related field.
- Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in US as a permanent resident. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
- Ability to be a self-starter
- Highly motivated and can operate in a high-tempo environment and possesses the capacity to work in a changing environment in a multi-functional teams.
- Familiarity with assembly tooling and production aids (transportation dollies).
- Experience with Root Cause and Corrective Action tools.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Fort Worth Texas