Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
Our world is a dynamic place, more so today than ever before. Come join us on Special Programs as we navigate the ever-changing global landscape. If you love all things space and get excited about the prospect of building premier spacecraft for our customers, then Special Programs is the place for you to make a difference. Do what matters.
? Software engineer who designs, implements, and unit tests the MSP software product
? Responsible for contributing to the software project in all stages of the lifecycle: performing requirements analysis, software architecture and design, code implementation, unit test, creating and updating software documentation, and supporting integration and delivery activities.
? Experience on agile software development teams is highly desired.
- Bachelor?s degree in engineering, computer science, or mathematics or equivalent experience
- Full life-cycle development experience with Java and/or C++
- Working knowledge of a Unix operating system, such as Linux
- Agile software development
- Java and C++ experience
- Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) 5
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Java Server Faces (JSF)
- Java Enterprise Edition (Java EE)
- Familiarity with JUnit or other unit test frameworks
- Familiarity with RESTful web services (JAX-RS), Java Message Service (JMS), and Enterprise Java Beans (EJBs)
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Littleton Colorado