System Integrator (Job Number:437395)
Experienced System Integrator (SI) that is familiar with the aspects of the customer’s mission responsibilities and has experience across the entire engineering lifecycle of deployed large-scale systems. SI will be fully embedded at the customer location (Tysons), and work side-by-side with their customer leads.
- Provide system integration support to the customer.
- Support requirements development and management, ICDs, system development oversight RVTM, integration and test support, risk management, acceptance processes, and coordination with operations.
- Position has room for growth into other responsibilities, such as assisting in initial system design for the next generation command and control system.
- Candidate must possess and be able to maintain a TS/SCI with Polygraph
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5+years of experience and a Bachelors degree
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with development of platforms and telecommunications systems.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAICs approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 14, 2018, 12:19:43 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-MCLEAN
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job