VERIZON AUTHORIZED RETAILER - GOWIRELESS
Looking for a rewarding career opportunity? GoWireless has it all. We are offering In Store Customer Service Representatives an exciting opportunity to become a valued member of our successful retail force and growth with one of the leading providers of wireless products, services and accessories in the US market.
As a Verizon Wireless Premium Retailer, we offer a competitive compensation package, excellent advancement opportunities, Health, Dental, Vision, and Aflac benefits, Paid Time Off, 401(k), Product Discounts, Top-notch Training, and a fun, success-driven work environment for Full-time shifts. We pride ourselves on offering superior customer Service, as well as having the best locations throughout the state.
Position Overview The In-Store Customer Service Representative will welcome and greet customers as they enter the store. In order to be successful, the In-Store Customer Service Representative should understand how to communicate with customers in a fast paced environment. This position is responsible for registering customers as they come into the store, provide general information, and monitor the store flow.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide consistent excellent customer Service experience by maintaining the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism
- Responsible for handling customer Service issues such as Datascape bill-pay, setting up phone features like voicemail and speed dial, and making sure customers are pleased with GoWireless and their Verizon experience
- Enthusiastically greet customers upon entering and exiting the store
- Direct customers to appropriate section of the store, and familiarize customers with store layout and available resources
- Manage wait times and customer expectations to help monitor store flow
- Prepare and process Sales through GoWireless POS systems
- Responsible for monitoring store merchandise to maintain optimum inventory level
- Responsible for maintaining store standards and appearance
- Responsible for adherence to all Company policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned by the Store Manager or District Manager
NOTE: This Job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Two (2) years of relevant field experience may be substituted for every one (1) year of required academia
- Strong customer Service skills and the ability to ensure customer satisfaction on a daily basis while maintaining operations within a retail store environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, prioritizes tasks and works independently with minimal supervision
- Professional appearance and the ability to work early evenings and weekends
- Willing and able to attend New Hire Orientation (A one week training within the first 30 days of employment)
- Punctual and on time to all work related activities
- Coachable and willing to apply techniques and knowledge
- Provide an exceptional, best in class, customer experience
- Current on company communications, promotions & products (review all internal company emails daily)
- Capable of adapting quickly to industry and company changes
- Maintain minimum goals and expectations.
- Extended periods of time standing
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
- Occasional bending, stooping, pulling
- Repetitive motion tasks while doing computer work
- Exposure to active wireless equipment, signals and transmissions