JOB SUMMARY & DUTIES:
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is seeking a SAFe®-certified Scrum Master to join our team in anticipation of supporting the Unified Platform (UP) Program at AFLCMC San Antonio, Texas. Travel may be required CONUS locations.
Job Responsibilities will include:
• Planning and execution of the Program Increment (PI), the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) enterprise organization
• Facilitating Scrum
• Executing Iteration Planning
• Assisting in building high performing Agile teams by being a servant leader and coach
• Coaching teams to deliver the maximum business value at scale
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE:
• Current DoD Secret clearance. Top Secret with Sensitive Compartmentalized Information (SCI) eligibility upon commencing work. The candidate will be required to upgrade and maintain a US Government Security Clearance (TS/SCI level).
REQUIRED EDUCATION (including Major) and Experience:
• B.S. /B.A. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Computer Systems Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Math (or equivalent experience)
• 3+ years of recent experience
• Must be a certified SAFe Scrum Master
• Competency in one or more of the following domains: Command and Control Systems, SAFe Scaled Agile Framework, Agile/DevOps methods and tools, Dev/Ops Team Interactions, Software development with continuous integration and automated test frameworks
• 7-10+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, and/or project management
• Certified SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) preferred
• Facilitation of cross-team interactions in support of program execution and relentless improvement.
• Experience with DevOps
• Experience with the application of Kanban to facilitate the flow of value, and supporting interactions with architects, product management, and other critical stakeholders in the larger program and enterprise contexts
• Familiar with practical ways of addressing Agile and Scrum anti-patterns in the enterprise
• Must be organized and able to prioritize task efforts
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Has a proven ability to learn quickly and works well both independently as well as in a team setting
Position is contingent upon contract award and may be filled by Team Raytheon members
This position requires a US person
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.