Training Instructor (Job Number:437408)
- Delivers classroom instruction for military equipment/systems including facilitating discussions, practical exercises, demonstrations, and other related activities;
- follows established lesson plan;
- responds to student reactions, questions, and performance to ensure established objectives are met;
- administers evaluations;
- ensures training aids and facilities are available for training events.
- Candidate will assist with the production, development, and revision of Training Support Packages in accordance with U.S. Army TRADOC standards.
- Candidate will develop examination questions for use in learning evaluation plans.
- Candidate will assist in the development of technical manuals associated with the required training support packages.
- Knowledge and understanding of U.S. Army TRADOC Pamphlet 350-70
- Ability to work with a team or individually without close supervision
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office software applications
- Physical ability to perform hands-on instruction for equipment
- Experience using the Training Development Capability (TDC) tool
- Experience with operating and/or maintaining Air Traffic Control systems
- Experience with military equipment/systems principles of operation
- CONUS and OCONUS
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and three (3) years or more of related experience; Masters and one year of related experience
- Bachelor's degree plus four years of experience as a military training Instructor and training developer.
- Associate degree with appropriate years of experience will be considered.
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Candidate must be able to obtain a Secret security clearance.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAICs approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 15, 2018, 3:02:25 PM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 50% of the time
Shift: Day Job