Field Service Representative - OCONUS - Afghanistan (Job Number:437295)
SAIC is actively recruiting for top, cleared talent to support a wide array of technical requirements for the Quick Reaction Capabilities (QRC) Branch within the Army?s Intelligence and Information Warfare Directorate (I2WD) in response to an emerging GSA Alliant solicitation. Though some requirements may begin sooner, it is anticipated that requirements? Period of Performance will begin on/around 1 OCT ?18. Each candidate must have active Top Secret/SCI clearances, and ideal candidates have proven past performance within I2WD QRC or similar programs of record/branches.
The successful Field Service Representative (FSR) acts as the company service representative overseas in contingency operations with overarching responsibility for implementation and optimization of hardware and/or software products and multi-vendor systems at customer sites including oversight and integration support of existing hardware, software, network configurations and new system initiatives for all sites within area of responsibility.
- Installation of software maintenance releases or hardware upgrades including the oversight of the installation process and test procedures to diagnose and resolve product performance problems at installation.
- Identifies areas requiring product improvement and approves/implements upgrades and hardware or software engineering change orders.
- Provides feedback and customer support regarding product performance problems and suggested solutions which may require product exchanges or more complex problem solving.
- Prepares and conducts special reports and presentations pertinent to company products and services, field operations or other applications.
- Plans, prepares and conducts on-the-job training as required in support of the foregoing activities.
- TS/ SCI and willing to take a Polygraph
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution, plus five (5) years? or more of related experience; Masters and three (3) years? or more related experience; PhD and 0 years? experience. Four years of FSR experience may be substituted for the four-year degree requirement.
- Must be willing to deploy to OCONUS contingency zones for 12 months
- DoD 8570 Level II Security+ ce required.
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience support the CERDEC, I2WD, QRC Branch
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAICs approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 15, 2018, 3:02:32 AM
Primary Location: Afghanistan-KAN-KANDAHAR
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 100% of the time
Shift: Day Job