- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year previous customer Service and/or call center experience
- Must be local to and able to attend onsite training (START DATE Monday-Friday, 8-4:30) in Raynham, MA
- Must be able to work in a home office Monday-Friday 12:30-9:00 PM and rotating Saturdays 9-5 PM. Employee must be available to respond to customer and internal communications during these hours*
- * Ability to work from home will be dependent upon successful completion of full on-site training and meeting a variety of business measures.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to display business maturity at all times and work efficiently without on-site supervision
- The employee must have a space in his or her place of residence suitable for the installation of a Home Agent work station.
- Work environment must be free from distractions, including any background noise that impacts the customer experience
- Prior experience with setting up and troubleshooting remote workstation (i.e. computer, phone, modem, router, etc.) preferred.
Why Work at Nestlé Waters?
As a CSR you may be eligible for the following benefits and company perks in our unique employee-focused, welcoming environment:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & ADD (FT eligibility within 30 days of hire!)
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time, Holidays
- Potential Overtime or Voluntary Time Off (based on business needs)
- 401(k) Match & Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental Leave
- Corporate Discounts
- Monthly Employee Recognition Program
- Growth & Development Opportunities
- Fun & Motivating Contests
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you?ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that?s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You?ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It?s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions ? all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation?s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brand is Nestea.. We?re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship ? most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you?ll receive a competitive total rewards package ? something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It?s not just the work that you?ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you?ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you?d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Equal Opportunity Employer