The Receiver, Exciter and Signal Processing (RESP) Department within the Integrated Defense System?s (IDS) Electrical Design Directorate (EDD) is seeking engineering professionals to be part of the Analog and RF Engineering teams that design, develop, integrate and test the most technologically advanced Radars in the world. The work centers for these positions are in the Tewksbury and Andover facilities.
The RESP Department is the focal point for receiver, exciter, beam steering, and signal processing technology. The department is responsible for the design, development, integration, support to production builds and lifecycle support of IDS products. There is flexibility for the engineers in the RESP department to move across design disciplines and to experience all the stages in the product?s development lifecycle.
Analog and RF Engineers in this position will be responsible for providing engineering services relative to the design, procurement, build, test, integration, and sustainment of IDS products. Successful candidates will expected to solve complex technical program and provide highly innovative and ingenious solutions. Candidates should be able to design analog and RF modules, support the resolution of supplier build and test issues, resolve production build, test, and integration problems related to design issues, provide resolution for parts obsolescence, and support fielded systems.
This position can be a Salary Grade G08 or G09 based on how the candidate?s qualifications relate to the skills, experience, and responsibilities required by this position.
- 4+ years of experience in the field of engineering or related technical disciplines
- Experience in the design, test, and troubleshoot of RF, digital and mixed signal circuits and systems in both a factory and lab setting
- Experience with testing and troubleshooting RF and Microwave component/subsystem such as up-converters, down-converters, power amplifiers, waveform generators, RF modulators, and limiters
- Experience in Radar Receiver/Exciter integration, test, data reduction, and analysis of systems and sub-systems
- Must be comfortable with complex issues that span multiple domains of electrical, RF, digital and software.
- Experience interfacing with suppliers
- Excellent communication, technical writing, oral presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities
- Prior experience supporting Defense Radar Receiver and Exciter Design transition to production
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.What?s YOUR Mission?Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We?re inspired by a noble mission that?s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.What We Offer: Whether you?re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care. Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America?s Best Employers by visiting us online at .Stay Connected: Don?t miss out on what?s happening at Raytheon.
- Bachelor?s Degree in Engineering, Science, or Computer Science (Advanced Degrees preferred)
Raytheon: Raytheon: ?Diversity is at the heart of all we do at Raytheon. We embrace diversity and diverse opinions; we treat people with dignity and respect to support our inclusive culture. This allows us to retain and attract the world-class talent and supplier base we need to develop the innovative solutions our global customers depend on. We view our diversity as a competitive advantage as a key enabler of our growth."- Thomas A. KennedyRaytheon Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.