Senior C++ Software Engineer_MLRS (Job Number:437656)
SAIC has an immediate need for C++ Software Engineer to support the AMRDEC S3I located on Redstone Arsenal, Alabama.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for developing software for tactical military systems in support of multiple weapon systems in the Precision Fires and Battlefield Systems domains for the Precision Fires Rocket and Missiles Program at S3I. A successful candidate must be highly self-motivated with demonstrated experience throughout the software development lifecycle.
BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related technical discipline is required. 9+ years of related experience is required.
- Developing solutions in C++ with object oriented analysis and design methods
- Designing system and subsystem architectures
- Documenting designs in Enterprise Architect or other UML modeling tools
- Experience with Agile development practices
- Participating in collaborative peer reviews of requirements, designs, code and test procedures
- Working within the software development lifecycle and developing applicable documentation
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with VxWorks or Linux Operating Systems
- Agile/Scrum certifications
- Experience with Software Systems Safety
Must be able to obtain and maintain a SECRET security clearance
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 25, 2018, 4:21:32 PM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job