full-time employee contract
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Technical Operations Analyst to join our team in Herndon, VA to provide unparalleled support to our internal organization and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Provide technical, analytical, and management support
• Work with a team to solve Intelligence Community problems
• Communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
• Bachelor’s degree and 5-7 years of related experience
• Experience conducting technical and large scale data analysis
• Technical expertise with computer and network operating systems
• Experience with All-Source Intelligence Analysis, Counter-Intelligence, and intelligence systems development and maintenance
An active TS/SCI with polygraph is required.