All Source Intel Analyst Principal/ANJ (Job Number:437752)
Intelligence Analyst, Principal. SAIC has an exciting new opportunity for an exceptional All-source Intelligence Analyst Fort Meade, MD with the technical and operational experience needed to make a difference for the warfighter and our Nation. This work will be as a member of a small team within United States Cyber Command. The successful applicant will serve as a subject matter expert with a primary focus on supporting a small team of operations, engineering, and cyber subject matter experts, anticipating and responding to intelligence information and conducting extensive technical cyber target systems analysis. This individual will serve as the team interface with the larger intelligence community, champion effective and timely operations and intelligence integration, draft information requirements documents and support a variety of technical and non-technical writing and briefing requirements. Qualified candidates must possess TS/SCI security clearance and be able to obtain a CI POLY.
- Collect and analyze digital intelligence with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures focused on the threat to networked weapons platforms and US and DoD information networks.
- Analyze network events to determine the impact on current operations and conduct all- source research to determine advisory capability and intent.
- Prepare assessments and cyber threat profiles of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information.
- Correlate threat data from various sources.
- Develop and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations.
- Collect data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
- Produce high-quality papers, presentations, recommendations, and findings for senior US government intelligence and network operations officials.
- Must currently possess a TS/SCI and be able to obtain a polygraph
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Intelligence Studies, Computer Science, Information Technology, or other analytic related field and 10+ of overall experience.
- In-depth knowledge of and direct experience with DoD all-source analysis, processes, tools, procedures and techniques.
- In-depth experience in supporting military operations planning and analysis.
- Experience with digital information and communications technologies, networking and systems analysis.
- Strong working knowledge of basic office automation tool suites such as MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Proven knowledge of computer hardware/software and strong understanding of computer/ internet communications methods.
- Experience related to Military Occupation Codes:
- AF:17S, 1B4X1
- Army: 17A, 17C, 170A
- Navy:CTN-Cryptologic Technician Networks - CT-9308
- Marines:1700 series, 2611
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAICs approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 1, 2018, 5:26:11 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-ANNAPOLIS JUNCTION
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job