full-time employee contract
"In addition to meeting the labor category requirements for which the candidate is submitted, candidates are also required to meet the following:
?• Experience in a technical role as a Systems Engineer in programs that encompass systems architecture, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation
• Experience in application migration into cloud environments and technologies, as well as customer data types, protocols, and policies
• Experience working with or knowledge of open source cloud technologies such as Hadoop and Openstack
• Experience with or knowledge of analytics and Piglet scripting is preferred
• Experience in conducting Analysis of Alternatives (AoA) and technology evaluations
• An understanding of attribute based access control and data tagging is required
• Direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity
• Must be comfortable working with senior government and military technical experts and leaders, as well as other system engineers and software developers
?• Provide systems engineering support to large-scale systems, major system elements, and/or interfacing systems within a cloud/virtual environment.
• Provide overall system engineering expertise in the architecture, design, development, requirements analysis, data flow, network design and/or implementation, or testing for the program.
• Analyze user requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architecture to develop system requirements specifications.
• Support cloud technology adoption and integration of components into the cloud architecture.
• Guide users in formulating requirements, advise alternative approaches, and conduct feasibility studies.
• Review and draft white papers and technical marketing
• Responsibilities include consulting and educating potential and current customers on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and OpenStack environments.
• Support customer’s migration of data and systems to their preferred cloud platforms.
• Analyze system requirements to support design and development activities, for the transition of complex systems, or the creation of new cloud-based capabilities.
• The successful SE will guide users in formulating Functional and System level requirements, advise and evaluate on alternative solutions, conduct feasibility studies and other duties as necessary.