As a defense contractor, there are specific programs requiring a certain level of security clearance and special access for assigned staff. Overall, this means that a careful examination of an applicant background will be made before the assignment of such work including financial records, foreign national contacts, motor vehicle driving records, any criminal convictions, etc. In addition, determining whether or not a candidate may have been denied employment or special consideration on a particular defense contractor?s special program are all important elements in the assessment process after an offer is made. Not being able to secure the special accesses needed on some programs may result in the termination of employment if other suitable work is not assigned.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance immediately upon employment.
The selected candidate will support Integrated Capabilities and Experiments (ICE) as an Industrial Security Specialist II. This position will require routine interface with all levels of management and frequent interface with government customers.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide security guidance and administration for daily program operations and activity to include the submission of program deliverables
- Ensure compliance with applicable government and company regulations
- Assist with the implementation of security policies and procedures specific to meet program requirements
- Primary responsibilities of Personnel Security (PERSEC) (i.e., submitting program access requests; maintaining billet plans and personnel folders)
- Assist the CPSO with annual self-inspection and participate in compliance reviews
- Assist with the development, implementation, and maintaining of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Addendums, and Operation Security (OPSEC) Plans
- Responsible for maintaining SIMS Security Database
- Develop solutions to program challenges and resolving other related program security issues.
- Other security related tasks (i.e. visitor control, conducting parcel checks, assisting with Communication Security (COMSEC), alarm testing, assisting with annual Security Education, Training and Awareness (SETA) Program)
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- Must possess a Top Secret clearance/SSBI current within six (6) years
- Minimum two (2) years of government or specific Industry experience in administering Special Access Programs
- Must have working knowledge of the NISPOM, DoDM 5205.07, Vols 1-4 SAP Security Manual and related references
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication, computer and writing skills
- Refined teaming skills and understanding of team concepts
- Self-starter able to operate with minimal direct supervision
- Problem solving and process improvement techniques
- Adept at multi-tasking and initiating projects
- Familiarity with all Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Good organizational skills
- Experience with SIMS and JPAS data bases
- Working knowledge of physical security standards and ICD-705 related requirements
- Working knowledge of Joint SAP Implementation Guide (JSIG)
- Willing to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Willing to travel if required
Bachelor?s Degree or Master?s Degree with two (2) years of related experience OR
8-10 years of directly related work experience with a high school degree 118263
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.