full-time employee contract
Seymour Johnson Afb
The Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) maintains the third largest fleet of F-15's in the world after the American and Japanese Air Forces. Incorporated into the RSAF is an elite group of "F-15 Maintainers" supporting flight operations, maintenance, and boasts an extensive system of training schools. A position in our group provides you the ability to be a part of a great team, gain international experience, and meaningfully contribute to global security.
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team. By applying to this opportunity you acknowledge that you have read the duties, qualifications, and requirements for the position and find that you qualify to be considered.
By applying to this position, your resume will be reviewed for all positions under the RSAF F15-TSP program. Please also feel welcome to apply to individual requisitions by using keyword "RSAF".
USAF experience and familiarity with the F-15 is preferred.
Immediate Openings in Saudi Arabia supporting the Royal Saudi Air Force’s F-15 Aircraft
• F-15 Crew Chief / APG Technician
• F-15 Aircraft Maintenance (APG Inspector) (Quality Control)
• F-15 Aircraft Maintenance (Phase Technician)
• F-15 Aircraft Maintenance Specialist
• F-15 Avionics Communications, Navigation And Penetration Aids
• F-15 integrated Avionics Instrument and Flight Control System
• F-15 Integrated Avionics Attack Control Systems Maintenance
• F-15 Integrated Avionics Instrument & Auto Pilot Maintenance Specialist
• F-15 Integrated Avionics Electronic Warfare Equipment Maintenance
• F-15 Jet Engine Specialist
• F-15 Intermediate Maintenance; Engine Technician?
• F-15 Aircraft Fuel System Specialist
• F-15 LANTIRN Technician
• F-15 Aircraft Production Supervisor
• F-15 Aircraft Depot Level Electrical Tech
• F-15 Aircraft Electrical Systems Maintenance Technician
• F-15 Electrical & Environmental System Technician
• F-15 Aerospace Ground Equipment (AGE) Technician
• Other technical F-15 related roles on the program
Details and Benefits:
• Competitive Tax-Free Salary
• Housing provided for employee at no cost.
• Transportation to and from work provided at no cost.
• Health Care Benefits provided for the employee at no cost.
• 40-hour, 5-day work week, with every Friday and Saturday off.
• OT is paid at base hourly rate.
• 30 paid days of vacation, annually.
• 11 paid holidays.
• Annual Saudi Service Award equal to 2 weeks of your pay.
• Employee Referral Bonus Program.