Business Process Engineer (Job Number:438178)
Business Process Engineer
SAIC has an opening for top talent to join our SETA to assist an Intelligence Community customer in the Northern Virginia area.
Qualified candidates must have a current TS/SCI level clearance with active polygraph.
Overall Assignment Description: Expert Business Process Manager (BPM) leads and oversees identifying and applying organizational resources to meet defined work objectives and deliverables. The BPM will assure efficient use of staffing and material resources, with accountability and reporting responsibility for identifying compliance, addressing shortfalls or deficiencies, and managing plans for change response within the program. The Business Process Manager will evaluate current IT engineering and architecture processes, to identify process improvements for optimizing operational efficiency. The Business Process Manager will report directly to the Program Manager and Technical Lead Integrator.
- Analyzes user service needs and requirements to determine if approach, risk, and feasibility of planned cloud transition and/or development are within time and cost constraints.
- Reviews existing programs and assist in making process refinements, to reduce operating time, and improve efficiency.
- Collaborates with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to deliver effective business management processes that support them in attaining mission objectives.
- Assembles and facilitate the business case for accomplishing cloud activities as defined by the lead engineers, integrators, architects, stakeholders, and maintainers.
- Plans the transition of business processes from paper to Model Based Systems Engineering artifacts
- Senior level experience in engineering, design and analysis of IT or related systems experience in all phases of design, development, analysis and documentation, and development of standards and guidelines for tasks being performed.
- Demonstrated experience providing guidance and direction in high technology programs.
- Certifications (or equivalent experience) in Certified Business Process Professional (CBPP), Operations Research, Model Based Systems Engineering, Process innovation, value analysis or Enterprise process management.
- Work is to be performed in NoVA area
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and eigtheen (18) years or more experience; Masters and sixteen (16) years or more experience; PhD or JD and fifteen years or more experience.
- Master’s Degree in business administration, business operations, operations research, or business management.
- 16+ years of experience
- Must currently possess TS/SCI w/ Poly
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jul 11, 2018, 7:16:44 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-RESTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job