Who is Nestlé Waters? You know us primarily in Illinois as Ice Mountain Water but we are so much more than that. Our water brands include Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna, as well as 5 other regional spring water brands across the US. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. Our healthy hydration portfolio keeps Illinois consumers hydrated and on the move. Our people are one of our biggest elements of our success. We are passionate about customer service, safety and environmental stewardship. It?s what makes us tick.
We figure that you knew all of that. Here?s some things that you might not have known about us: our ReadyRefresh by Nestlé business is changing how people buy water and tea. Customers place orders from the comfort of their pajamas on their laptops or phones, and then delicious bottles of water or tea arrive at their doors, delivered by our army of ReadyRefresh Service Representatives (RSRs). As a Forklift Operator team member your work is instrumental to ensuring our trucks are properly loaded so that our Drivers can get our products in to the hands of our valued consumers each day. We are super passionate about customer service. Something else you might not know about ReadyRefresh is that we are a fiercely proud group. Not only are we proud to be a part of the Nestle family, we are proud to be leading the way in safety and team work.
Part Time Forklift Operator Warehouse Associate (overnight schedule)
Ready Refresh Division
Shift Hours (must be able to work these days and during this time frame):
7 pm to 4 am / Sunday through Thursday
$14.30 per hour
A Forklift Operator / Warehouse Associate is responsible for ensuring that our product is moved within our warehouse in a safe and efficient manner, that proper inventory is maintained, and good housekeeping and warehouse standards are upheld.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Timely and accurate loading and unloading of route delivery trucks per ticket requirements
- Timely and accurate loading and unloading of tractor-trailer trucks
- Responsible general housekeeping to ensure our warehouse standards are met in a safe and professional manner. This may include sweeping, consolidation of product, facility maintenance, organizing product and other tasks as necessary
- Maintain the integrity of products through proper handling and storage
- Maintain accurate inventories
- Ensure safe operation of a forklift
- Movement of delivery trucks including truck refueling which requires working outdoors