The Program Integrator (PI) is a direct report to theSenior Section Manager for the Air Warfare Systems (AWS) Product Line within the Core Program Support (CPS) Directorate and matrixed to the Program Manager. This position will support the Paveway Program.
The selected candidate is responsible for supporting Program Management Plans, processes, metrics and tools; recommending and implementing best practices as warranted by program execution situations; working directly with the Team of Five, the Core Program Team (CPS), the Integrated Product Team (IPT) leads and functional support personnel to lead day to day program execution and program battle rhythm. The Team of Five is composed of 5 leaders, each one from Supply Chain, Quality, Operations, Engineering, and Program Management.
The PI takes day to day direction from the Program Manager to assist with managing and ensuring that program execution meets cost, schedule and technical performance requirements. In addition to developing, implementing and tracking key program metrics, the PI is responsible for ensuring consistent, coordinated and accurate reporting for the program. The PI works with program leadership to develop and document program strategies and plans, then monitors those plans to ensure successful completion. The PI is also expected to work closely with and influence the Team of Five and functional leads to ensure their efforts meet the technical and business needs of the program. This is a 2 year development assignment located in Tucson, Arizona.
Key Job Functions:
- Assist with the day to day program execution cadence (battle rhythm) of the program, ie risk review boards, program management reviews, failure review boards, configuration control boards, etc.
- Execute and maintain Program Management Plans and Program Directives, consistent with program requirements and RMS policies.
- Collaborate with other CPS personnel to ensure Top-level Master Phasing and the Integrated Master Schedules meet program strategies, objectives and milestones.
- Support contract closeout IPDS Gate 11 process.
- Identify and implement key program metrics. Work with Team of Five, IPT and Functional leads to implement and drive closure of corrective actions as warranted.
- Coordinate customer program reviews, prepare for customer visits.
- Coordinates the program manpower projections across the entire program and works with Control Account Managers (CAMs) to ensure manpower projections meet program goals and timelines; ensure personnel training requirements are defined and tracked for completion/currency
- Deploy Program Management Best Practices to include Earned Value.
- 8+ years of professional experience in Business management, Program management or functional role
- Experience using one or more of the following program management tools: Earned Value Management System (EVMS), Integrated Master Plan (IMP) / Integrated Master Schedule (IMS), Risk and Opportunity Management or similar business processes
- Program knowledge to include an understanding of customer/program requirements, development, production, and program management process flow
- Demonstrated ability to balance technical/cost/schedule constraints to achieve customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated experience with Risk and Opportunity Management
- Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
Required Education (including Major):
- Raytheon Program Management certification, Level 6 or equivalent
- Department of Defense Industry or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of Cost Estimating/BOE generation
- Demonstrated understanding of Product Life Cycle Development
- Raytheon Earned Value Certification
- Proficiency with Program Management tool suite or similar systems
- Required: Bachelor?s degree
- Majors: Business, Finance, Accounting or other closely related field combined with related experience
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.