|This position supports the Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) business, Supply Chain Organization to deliver effective supply chain management support to the business development process. This individual will support the Global Training Solutions (GTS) business area through the development and implementation of Supply Chain strategies. This position will be the primary contact for the cognizant Business Development Executive to support all pre-award supply chain activity within the product line. The individual will collaborate with GTS Business Development, GTS SC leads and IIS Front-end-of-the-business (FEOTB) team to characterize the pursuit pipeline, identify opportunities, develop Supply Chain resource plans in support of the long range goals of the organization, develop strategic supply chain solution sets and capabilities that serve to differentiate GTS from its competition, coordinate with Supply Chain Leadership and functional leads to ensure resource availability and establish transition planning procedures to ensure mission success. This position can be located in either Orlando, FL or Dulles, VA with regular travel required between both locations.|
Specific responsibilities include:
- Leading Supply Chain (SC) efforts on key pursuits, including sourcing and teaming strategies, negotiation and execution of teaming agreements, small business plans, strategies, pricing and costing of labor BOEs and outsourced materials and services, material program and subcontract management plans, and bidding/managing supply chain labor
- Developing SC strategies in support of major programs and proposals, in cooperation with Program Management, Business Development, Engineering and other functions. Providing selling/marketing support for pursuits by providing supply chain subject matter expertise
- Direct responsibility for the SC Capture (SCC) staff within GTS and collaboration across the sub mission areas to ensure proper capture / proposal staffing throughout the GTS Mission Area. Management of the SCC staff includes but is not limited to all P&D efforts, mentoring, coaching, work assignments, utilization, labor budgets, and training requirements
- Assisting with RFI response content development; providing support to BD in response to customer RFI by developing appropriate response to specific requests for information.
- Delivering SC subject matter expertise in response to customer-focused marketing solution development and representing the SC function in proposal pink/red/ blue (1&2) /black hats reviews
- Participating in pursuit win strategy sessions as the primary SC functional advisor
- Writing SC proposal content for management, technical, cost, small business and past performance volumes
- Providing strategic advice to the pursuit capture team for Make/Self-Perform versus Buy decision making
- Managing the transition to SC functional Core Services execution after program start-up (gate 4 to gate 5)
- Coordinating and managing the reach-back to SC functional core services for various resource support (MPM, sourcing, subcontracting, logistics) proposal teams
- Ensuring early development of the material program plan (MPP), Subcontract SOWs, flow down documentation and ensuring proper hand off to the execution team upon proposal win
- Contributing to and maintaining the SC Proposal Content Library
- Managing the pursuit pipeline to plan and allocate the necessary SC functional resources to develop winning proposals on time and within budget
- Minimum of ten (10) years related experience, both domestic and international, preferably in multiple aspects of Supply Chain, Business Management, and/or Contracts Management in a services and COTS based environment including capture and proposal activities
- Demonstrated IPT leadership skills, and experience leading large teams; ability to coach, motivate and empower others. Strong negotiation skills and the ability to lead effectively and resolve conflict within a matrix environment. Demonstrated ability to influence key decision-makers and to effectively interact with partners and customers
- Strong project management skills and ability to convert business unit customer requirements into executable Supply Chain strategies. Ability to develop and execute project plans within budget and schedule constraints, ability to simultaneously manage multiple programs and priorities.
- Excellent risk and opportunity management methodologies and problem resolution techniques. Strong critical thinking skills, ability to exercise independent judgment and manage complexity and ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to understand financial information, budgets, and program performance and develop strategies to improve performance in these areas
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills, ability to listen well and communicate effectively with others. Ability to build and maintain effective relationships based on mutual respect with peers, customers and team members
- Working knowledge of supply chain processes and related systems, proposal support, subcontract management, and logistics and asset management
- Working knowledge of US Government acquisition laws and regulations (FAR)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance.
- Active Secret clearance or inactive within the 5-year refresh
- Experience leading, or having played a significant role supporting, proposal activities including sourcing and teaming strategies, negotiation and execution of teaming agreements, small business plans, supply chain strategies, pricing and costing of supply chain labor BOEs and outsourced materials and services, material program and subcontract management plans, and proposal text writing and/or Contracts experience developing sell strategies which include terms/conditions, contract geometry, and shaping.
- Working knowledge of Integrated Product Development System, Earned Value Management System and Integrated Master Planning/Integrated Master Scheduling
- Experienced MS Project, MS Access, Tableau user
- Raytheon R6S Specialist certified
- PM Level 6 or MPM Level 3 or SubK Level 4 certified
- Experience working in and/or managing geographically dispersed teams
- Contracts experience
BA/BS degree in a business, management, Supply Chain Management or related field required, MBA highly desired. 8 years of related experience may be considered in lieu of degree requirement.