What?s YOUR Mission?
Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We?re inspired by a noble mission that?s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
What We Offer: Whether you?re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Global Supply Chain Management is looking to add a talented Sr. Supply ChainLogistics Specialist to fill the Main Stores Support role. In this role, you?ll have daily interaction with other cross-business teams within Integrated Defense Systems to maintain and meet organizational goals and objectives. These groups primarily include the various manufacturing cells at the Integrated Air Defense Center, as well as engineering groups and other IDS sites, production control, finance, and the program management offices. The position supports deployment of logistics operations strategy, control systems, tools, and metrics to accurately measure progress, identify root causes and develop/implement corrective action plans.
In addition to the above, responsibilities include:
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only US Citizens are eligible for a security clearance.Required Skills:
- Providing internal and external customers with status updates and transactional support.
- Assisting represented employees with system issues during the inbound and outbound warehousing logistics processes
- Managing the warehousing phase of non-contractual shipments.
- Researching pick and cycle count shorts, in order to recover, and/or root cause missing material.
- Provide supply procurement support for the department
- Support departmental projects as needed.
- Backup to cell lead to cover alternating Fridays, holidays and vacations.
- 4+ years? experience with Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations or military logistics
- Experience utilizing business systems and tools related to material management
- Experience with team leadership or supervision or project management
- US citizenship is required
- Career experience as a cell lead or support person in material management or material logistics either from a production control, operations, inventory control, or supply chain activity
- Good interpersonal skills; able to handle customer needs under pressure
- Able to understand metrics and charts, as well as general business principles
- Ability to provide excellent communication, both written and verbal to customers and management teams
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Tools
Required Education:This job is posted internally as: Logistics Specialist II
Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America?s Best Employers by visiting us online at .
Stay Connected: Don?t miss out on what?s happening at Raytheon.
Raytheon: ?Diversity is at the heart of all we do at Raytheon. We embrace diversity and diverse opinions; we treat people with dignity and respect to support our inclusive culture. This allows us to retain and attract the world-class talent and supplier base we need to develop the innovative solutions our global customers depend on. We view our diversity as a competitive advantage as a key enabler of our growth."- Thomas A. KennedyRaytheon Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.