Candidate will help manage the property system in compliance with FAR requirements and the property organization?s guidelines. They will serve as a point of contact between Property and Information Technology professionals. They will coordinates with the customer and other team members to ensure problem resolutions, appropriate risk reduction, and user satisfaction. Drafts and publishes training materials, trains users, and provides sustained maintenance of applications. Additionally, this individual will participate in a broad range of activities related to process improvement within supply chain collaborate with other functions.
Systems Management responsibilities include but are not limited to the following: systems analysis, requirements gathering, documentation, testing, training, and implementation of software changes and applications.
They will lead small projects and manage project scope, budget and time constraints. They will draft a variety of related technical documents including Business Cases, Project Charters, Requirements Specifications, Design Documents, Test Plans, Training, RASCIs, Risk and Opportunity Analysis, and Stakeholder Analysis.
- U.S. Citizenship and ability to access to US only data systems
- 4 years of related work experience
- Minimum (2) two years project management experience
- Minimum of (2) two years work experience collecting and documenting system requirements and business processes
- Strong Project Management skills (including ability to manage projects across multiple locations)
- Strong meeting facilitation skills
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience with Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio and Microsoft Project
- A team player with a high level of initiative
- Ability to work in an environment of rapidly changing priorities
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities at the same time
- Mid- Manager level presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and support execution of change management activities
- Proven ability to effectively manage risks
- Ability to solve complex problems that require critical thinking
- Familiar with property management
- Experience with maintaining accurate records
- Familiar with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (52.245-1 and 45.5) as related to Contract Property, plus the WAWF and UII submittal process.
- Experience in supply chain
- Experience with Earned Value Management
- General knowledge of SQL and/or Ad-hoc Reporting
- Attained or working toward PMP or CPPM Certification
- Ability to demonstrate data gathering, analytical, and problem-solving expertise
- Ability to manage customer relationships
- Experience writing test cases and system testing
- Ability to effect change in a nebulous environment
- Raytheon Six Sigma (R6ó) Qualification
- Experience with working with business systems such as UPS, ICMS, SAP PRISM, BOBj, APEX and etc.
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons.U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need the ability to access US only data systems.
- BA in Project or Technology Management, Engineering, Supply Chain, Information Systems or related field.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.