Raytheon IIS/GIS provides Operations and Maintenance support for the Intelligence Community
Raytheon is currently seeking a Windows Systems Administrator to provide system administration to high priority infrastructure/systems, servers and applications running a variety of operating systems/applications to include Windows, VMware and Active Directory. Work will include development, installation, configuration, maintenance, and urgent troubleshooting efforts. Candidate will be able to perform administration and maintenance of infrastructure/systems/desktops and perform planning, coordination, and execution of operating system installations and upgrades as well as patches, and service pack releases. Install and configure systems, servers, workstations and peripherals. Respond to all system administration related work requests, including working with system maintainers, system engineering analysis, and integration efforts. Maintain and update standards documentation.
Candidate must be willing and may be required to provide Tier 1 support. The Environment fluctuates between routine and urgent, depending on ongoing tasks, priorities, and performance of assigned systems. Call in support may be required.
This position requires a BS Degree and minimum of 4 years? experience or 12 years of equivalent experience in lieu of a degree.
· Must have a current DODI 8570.01-M IAT Level II (minimum).
· Must have a CI Polygraph
· Experience with Windows system administration on MS Server 2012 and workstations running Windows 7.
· Security hardening and patching
· Excellent communication and customer interaction skills
· Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment with changing priorities
· Must be a team player that is willing to provide support to a variety of tasks and to support unplanned high priority customer activities
· Must be available to work occasional overtime as required
· Must possess strong customer service and team skills, proven customer interaction and customer support experience
· Experience with VMWare ESXi
· Windows 10
· Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA) compliance
· Application support
· End user support
· System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
· Network support
· UNIX/Linux command line familiarity
· SQL database experience
Qualified applicants will be subject to a security investigation and must meet minimum qualifications for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship and an active TS/SCI security clearance with CI polygraph are required.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.