Operator II - Pumping
C&J Energy (cjenergy.com)
CDL Required: Yes
Required Travel: None
Number of Openings: 4
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Type of Position: Salary
Position Status: Full Time
Additional Available Locations:
Train to understand ground duties of rig up, boost pump operations, and safety practices.
- Runs ground operations
- Rig up/down
- Run Boost pump
- Hook up hoses
- Grease unit while in operation, and monitor greasers on packing
- Watches lube pump pressure and is eyes and ears to pump specialist
- Maintains unit while operating
- Watches for safe being of no- employee personnel in work area
- Overseas work space, safety, and environmental responsibilities
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Understanding of work environment.
- Willingness and ability to manage work area, and specific duties on their own.
Required Experience and Education
- Possession and maintenance of a class A or B CDL with heavy truck experience.
- 21 years of age.
- 6 months of previous oilfield experience.
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Save This Job
Email This Job to a Friend