Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
This Strategic Planning position supports Strategy & Business Development and the entire enterprise.
Responsibilites include but are not limited to:
- Develop and integrate functional inputs for Quarterly CEO and BA Reviews to corporate
- Develop, analyze, and monitor profitability, productivity, and growth metrics including market forecasts, orders and customer budgets.
- Track and perform required analysis of Government, Customer, and Defense Industry activities and initiatives.
- Lead a variety of strategic projects that support the growth and value creation objectives of S&BD and MFC.
- Support creation and rollout of the new coporate sponsored OMS (Opportunity Mangement System) tool
- Support executive management in the development of near-term and long-range objectives and the Strategic Plan for MFC's growth.
- Interface with and Support CSBD Data Requests for business performance status, portfolio segmentation analysis and strategic priorities updates
- Facilitate the development of cross-LOB market perspectives and strategies.
- Facilitate the understanding of and positioning in the marketplace as it relates to business opportunities, including countries, customers, and competitors.
- Coordinate and distribute DoD budget change documentation and analysis
- Assess MFC business and market performance
- Liaison to all LOB's by providing open communication lines and support between Strategic Planning and their organizations.
- Support key capture efforts such as Color Team Reviews, Strategic Business Reviews (SBRs), and Competitive Intelligence (CI) inquiries.
- Understanding of MFC products and processes
- Advanced MS Office skills (specifically Power Point and Excel)
- Demonstrated outstanding written and verbal presentation and communication skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to organize and analyze data for key recommendations
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to interact with and present data to executive level Senior Leadership
- Strong Business Acumen
- Ability to evaluate Competitive Research and Analysis
- Experience in doing Market Research, Forecasting, and Analysis
- Familiarity with MFC's New Business Opportunity process
- Experience with Business Tools & Software
- Experience providing & conducting training
- Experience presenting to Senior Leadership
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Orlando Florida