Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
In this position, you will be responsible for executing the daily oversight of the LM Aeronautics Property Management system for the F-35 Flight Test Program at Edward's Air Force Base, California. Management of the F-35 Property Management processes and procedures, physically identify assets with an asset number, create property records, conduct periodic inventories, submit required property reports, conduct self-assessments, coordinate customer property system analysis and create/implement when necessary corrective actions to maintain an approved property system. Ensure property is disposed of in accordance with contractual regulations and company procedures.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access. Must have an Interim Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain higher level clearances as needed
-Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
- Experience in the application of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), related to property administration
-Experience managing Government and Contractor property in accordance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
-Experience creating processes improvement plans or corrective action plans
-Ability to resolve complex issues with suitable solutions that are acceptable to both the customer and the contractor.
- Experience working with DCMA, DCAA, AFMC, and Military.
- Proficient in the Life cycle management of Government Property which include receiving property, tagging property, creating records, inventorying property, tracking property, and dispositioning property.
- Familiarization with legacy LM Property systems
- SAP familiarization. CPPM, NPMA Certification desired
- Advanced experience in the application of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), related to property administration
- Experience working with little or no supervision
- Willing to work in a flight test environment
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Power Point, Excel, Word, Access).
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Edwards Air Force Base California