Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
Selected applicant will be assigned to a field location (in the Southwestern United States) supporting a classified program as the Maintenance and Logistics Information System expert. Primary responsibility includes database management to include in-depth use and troubleshooting of relational databases. Daily tasks will include but are not limited to: (1) Database management / administration / tier 3 troubleshooting , (2) Working with field engineers, logistics / procurement personnel and subcontractors to ensure that the contractually delivered database system is fully operational 24/7/365, (3) Directly interfacing with internal and external customers at various levels to answer sustainment related questions, (4) Providing database training to maintenance and logistics personnel, (5) Performing data integrity audits, (6) Analyzing data and reporting / briefing performance metrics, (7) Evaluating compliance with customer security requirements. Must be a US Citizen. Position is located at a facility that requires special access. Selected Applicant must have a current Top Secret with Background investigation within last five years and the ability to obtain a Top Secret SCI/SAP clearance.
**Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.**
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience with maintenance and logistics transactions / interactions in an operational environment
- Experience with MS Office Applications (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience developing, analyzing and reporting sustainment metrics
- Current active Top Secret clearance with investigation within the last 5 years
- Must be willing to adjust work hours to include weekend work to accommodate system updates and troubleshooting (as required)
- Previous back end experience with CAMS, IMDS, NALCOMIS, ALIS, IMIS or other Maintenance and Logistics systems
- Oracle experience (strongly desired)
- Aircraft Maintenance experience
- Multi-tasking skills and strong communications skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to make decisions using critical thinking
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Las Vegas Nevada