Outreach and Dissemination Team Member - KEY (Job Number:438216)
JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC is seeking an Outreach and Dissemination Team Member who will be responsible for collating technical data derived from exploitation, making it digestible for its target audience and disseminating it to all vested parties.
Job Tasks and Description:
- Managing requests for information (RFIs) regarding technical exploitation.
- Creating and disseminating forensic copies to approved personnel as directed by leadership.
- Creating daily exploitation reports taking the technical exploitation conducted by the forensic examiners and making it analyst-friendly.
- Batching and inputting cases on the Exploitation Ecosystem for examiners.
- Ensuring all CEM exploitation-derived data are populated into dissemination tools.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree
- At least 2 years of experience as an all-source analyst.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a professional environment.
- Prior experience working with various IA/IC agencies and Task Force elements.
- Ability to operate IT systems to make forensic copies using digital forensic tools.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively (both verbal and written).
- Working understanding of IA/IC tools and data repositories.
- Experience in Signals Intelligence
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI security clearance.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jul 12, 2018, 5:12:19 PM
Primary Location: United States-NC-FORT BRAGG
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job