Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach ? and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
The Information Assurance Engineer Associate will assist with Information Assurance tasks on the Joint Land Component Constructive Training Capability (JLCCTC) program, to include performing environment vulnerability scans, remediation of vulnerabilities by applying recommended patches and Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) checklists, and support development of Risk Management Framework (RMF) assessment and authorization documentation. The selected individual will be required to work with the systems, software, and fielding engineers, as needed, to ensure full compliance of all security requirements. The Information Assurance Engineer Associate must be able to perform in a fast paced environment, with multiple releases and multiple baselines.
- Exposure to Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) STIGs and Information Assurance Vulnerability Managements (IAVMs).
- Knowledge of System Administration and Security Hardening experience on Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Exposure to vulnerability scanning tools: STIGviewer and ACAS/Nessus.
- Must be eligible to obtain minimum of a Secret Clearance.
- Some travel may be required.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience interfacing with customers.
- Demonstrated ability to own the process and move forward with minimal direction.
- Experience working with DoD systems and architectures.
- Top Secret Clearance with ability to obtain Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI).
- Security+ or other relevant security certification.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret DoD Security clearance.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Orlando Florida