Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
Primary responsibilities of the role include:
- Weekly VTC: Charts(30-40) updates, data gathering and manipulation (PPT, Excel, Word)
- Weekly Calendar Review: calendar updates, event planning
- Meeting Support: facility planning, attendance tracking, security/IT and administrative support (includes supplies)
- Team support: administrative processes, badge renewal, supply distribution (Word, Adobe Pro)
- Supply Management: order/distribute office support material
- Restorations: maintain database by updating/tracking/reporting the aircraft withholds (complex Excel)
- Program Performance Review: develop the update schedules leading to the semi-annual meetings, collect the data and update the briefing charts (approx 150 for Army and 125 for FMS), host the chart reviews and final presentation (PPT, Excel, Word)
- SSC: collect the data and update the briefing material (100 charts), host the presentation. (PPT, Excel)
- Trade Shows: support local AAAA/AUSA conventions. Responsible for coordinating materials for the booth as well as manning it. Pre-plan materials needed for booth, coordinate and obtain material (posters, brochures, hand outs) as necessary.
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 3 years of professional experience
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Huntsville Alabama