Quality Control Librarian (Army RW Aviation) - Military veterans preferred
DynCorp Recruiting (www.dyn-intl.com)
The Quality Control Librarian is responsible for ensuring that technical publications, service bulletins and technical directives are updated and maintained.
- Maintain and update technical publications, service bulletins and technical directives. Incorporate changes and revisions to existing publications.
- Furnish information on library activities, facilities, rules and services such as listing of publications by title, nomenclature and shelf to locate them on bookshelf.
- Issue and receive materials for circulation or use in library.
- Answer correspondences on special reference subjects.
- Compile list of library materials according to aircraft.
- Assist in supporting Quality Control personnel in their daily routine.
- Perform other qualified duties as assigned
Knowledge & Skills
- Familiarity with military publications, aviation terminology and a strong working knowledge of the military and civilian publication ordering systems.
- Working knowledge of an operating technical library.
- Working knowledge of aircraft maintenance management programs.
- Working knowledge of Quality Control programs, OSHA and Department of State regulations.
- Ability to read, write, and interpret technical data is required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be knowledgeable in all aspects of military and civilian aviation publications, service bulletins, and technical data.
- Occasional travel and continued education/training will be required.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT) through Department of State Background Investigation is a condition of continued employment.
- Possess or the ability to obtain a Passport before assignment, this includes renewal and additional pages if applicable.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Activity is principally accomplished in an office environment.
- Typical physical demands or activities include climbing, standing, bending, stooping, pushing, kneeling, reaching and walking.
- May be required to lift objects whose weight normally will not exceed 50 pounds.
- Special vision abilities required to perform this job are close vision, peripheral vision, color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus.
- May be required to travel to and between remote location(s) in austere environments.
- May be required to respond to a wide variety of operational circumstances, including extreme weather conditions and rudimentary infrastructure.
- May be exposed to extreme noise from turbine and jet engine aircraft.
- May be exposed to fumes or airborne particles; may be exposed to electrical shock hazards or work near moving mechanical parts, vehicles, or aircraft.
- Ability to travel between CONUS and OCONUS locations as requested
More Jobs For Veterans...