Material Control Supervisor - Contingent Upon Award
- Military veterans preferred
DynCorp Recruiting (www.dyn-intl.com)
Experience & Education
- The Material Control Supervisor shall have a minimum of a high school diploma.
- The Operations Shop Foreman will additionally have a minimum of three (3) years of experience in material control processes and procedures.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of experience as a Supervisor.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with material control management software, as well as a working knowledge of material control and material control and inventory requirements and processes.
- Must have a Final Secret clearance at time of hire.
- Additional experience/education may be required by contract and will be listed separately.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Works in a normal office environment with controlled temperature and lighting conditions for CONUS locations.
- For OVS assignments, may be required to respond to a wide variety of operational circumstances, including extreme weather conditions and rudimentary infrastructure.
- Travel requirements will vary with assignment.
More Jobs For Veterans...