Operations Shop Foreman - Contingent Upon Award
- Military veterans preferred
DynCorp Recruiting (www.dyn-intl.com)
Experience & Education
- The Operations Shop Foreman shall have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in facilities and infrastructure maintenance and repair activities.
- The Operations Shop Foreman will additionally have a minimum of three (3) years of experience directly supervising a team of craftsmen.
- The Operations Shop Foreman shall have at least three (3) years of experience working in a military environment and have familiarity with Air Force Civil Engineering guidance, rules and regulations.
- Operations Shop Foreman must have knowledge of construction management, software, project closeout procedures, preventive maintenance construction and repair terminology and processes.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications.
- Must have a Final Secret clearance at time of hire.
- Additional experience/education may be required by contract and will be listed separately.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Works in a normal office environment with controlled temperature and lighting conditions for CONUS locations.
- For OVS assignments, may be required to respond to a wide variety of operational circumstances, including extreme weather conditions and rudimentary infrastructure.
- Travel requirements will vary with assignment.
More Jobs For Veterans...