Requirements And Optimization Manager - Contingent Upon Award
- Military veterans preferred
DynCorp Recruiting (www.dyn-intl.com)
Experience & Education
- The Requirements and Optimization Manager (ROM) must have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering from a program certified by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) or -
- A Bachelor's degree in Architecture from a program certified by the National Architecture Accrediting Board.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of maintenance, repair and facility engineering experience in interior/exterior building envelope systems
- HVAC and plumbing systems
- HVAC Systems
- Fire protection and detection systems
- Electrical Systems
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience performing facility assessments and Real Property Inventory Equipment (RPIE) condition assessments using Sustainment Management System (SMS) BUILDER.
- a minimum of one (1) year of experience wotking with data from geospatial databases.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience working in a military environment and familiarity with Air Force Civil Engineering guidance, rules and regulations.
- Must have knowledge of construction management software, project closeout procedures, preventative maintenance and construction and repair terminology and processes.
- Must possess strong skills in Excel and Access, and be able to perform quantitative and qualitative analyses to identify trends, anomalies, errors, etc.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience with Air Force Real Property and Asset Management principles, processes and regulations.
- Must have a Final Secret clearance at time of hire.
- Additional experience/education may be required by contract and will be listed separately.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Works in a normal office environment with controlled temperature and lighting conditions for CONUS locations.
- For OVS assignments, may be required to respond to a wide variety of operational circumstances, including extreme weather conditions and rudimentary infrastructure.
- Travel requirements will vary with assignment.
More Jobs For Veterans...