CAD/IGI&S Technician - Contingent Upon Award
- Military veterans preferred
DynCorp Recruiting (www.dyn-intl.com)
Experience & Education
- The CAD/IGI&S Technician must have an Associate's Degree in Applied Science (Architectural Engineering/Engineering Drafting Technology) or two (2) years' relevant experience.
- The CAD/IGI&S Team Lead shall have completed the Environmental Science Research Institute (ESRI) Certified Introduction and Intermediate training in ArcGIS.
- The CAD/IGI&S Team Lead shall have a minimum of two (2) years' experience in:
- Geographic Information System (GIS) data editing
- Cartographic Design
- Map composition
- Geographic analysis with ESRI ArcGIS software
- Experience editing and maintaining GIS data in a Spatial Data Standards for Facilities, Infrastructure and Environment (SDS/FIE) compliant Spatial Database Engine (SDE) Geodatabase.
- Computer aided drafting and design, especially drawing and modeling in an Autodesk AutoCAD software environment.
- Global Positioning System (GPS) surveying equipment use, especially Trimble survey-grade and mapping-grade equipment and post-processing software.
- Post-processing field collected data with correction to base station collected data.
- Must have a Final Secret clearance at time of hire.
- Additional experience/education may be required by contract and will be listed separately.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Works in a normal office environment with controlled temperature and lighting conditions for CONUS locations.
- For OVS assignments, may be required to respond to a wide variety of operational circumstances, including extreme weather conditions and rudimentary infrastructure.
- Travel requirements will vary with assignment.
More Jobs For Veterans...